IMG_1693Here you will find Belize Land Application forms that you can download. Please note that these documents are to be printed on both sides of a legal size page and notarized when signing. Notarized copy of passport or Belize Social Security Card and supporting documents will be required for submissions. Submissions are required to be done in person by the landowner or an authorized person.


These forms are available at local land offices.

Application for Transfer of Land

Application to L ease

Application for Certified Copy

Application for First Registration

Application for Transfer of Lease

Application for Transfer of Title

Application for Subdividing or Combining

Declaration of Identity


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 + 1 =